We are looking for a front-end web developer who’s looking to develop their skills and transform our business. The candidate will be responsible for all new projects and assist with the launch of our new website in 2021.
• Work with our content development team to integrate new technologies (HTML5,) and give future recommendations for site improvement and user interaction.
• Collaborate with offsite developers on existing contracts and web development projects.
• 2+ years of verifiable website development history.
• Bachelor of Science degree is recommended but not required.
• Start Date: February 15 2021.
• Job-Type: Part-Time.
• Location: Dallas, TX. Job will be offsite at first as our office is closed because of COVID-19 restrictions. Ideal candidate will be able to work in our Dallas office once the office opens up again.
Teas Title Loans is an equal opportunity employer.